GALILEO: A SINGLE PC SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OF LASERPOINT ELECTRONICS (from March 1st)
GALILEO is a step forward in simplification and ease of use of measurement instruments: a single software compatible with all Laserpoint readout electronics, which makes any laptop a true power and energy meter.
Galileo can in fact read and display data from recent (PLUS2) to any previous electronics (PC-link, PLUS-USB, PC-Plug USB and PC-PLUG Rs232 series).
A completely new graphic interface has been developed to be user friendly, intuitive and ready to use.
Users can start their measurement process within a few mouse clicks and be immediately ready for measurement.
Galileo has been enriched with new useful functions:
- a visualizer of logged data (useful to load logged data in a trend graph for further analysis)
- a function to monitor whether process parameters remain within a preset range (it keeps under control a laser process and generates alarms whenever the measured values are outside the pre-fixed limits)
- automatic software update over the internet.
- new functions for the trend graph, like zoom, auto-sizing and three displaying modes for time flow.
- managing of up to 4 different sensors heads
- Power and energy density based on user defined laser beam size