Via Burona, 51 – 20090 Vimodrone (MI) ITALIA
Cap. soc. € 100.000 – c.c.i.a.a. milano 1177763 trib. Mi 243408/6450/08
Codice Fiscale: 07701630159 – Partita Iva: 03217980964
Decr.Lgs Privacy n.196/2003
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003, for personal data protection , provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data; According to the mentioned law data treatment will be based on principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
We hereby inform you that for the establishment and / or the running reports is or will be in possession of personal data; according to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, provides the following information:
- Data supplied will be processed in relation to contractual requirements and to fulfill same requirements, and for an effective relationship management; in particular for:
- legal requirements, related to civil, tax and accounting;
- Relationship administrative management ;
- fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- archive management;
- handling mail and faxes;
- Data processing and storage will be made through use of resources and tools and / or paper, according to arrangements to ensure the integrity, security and confidentiality;
- Data transfer is necessary to fulfill law obligations and / or contractual.; any refusal to provide such data will result in non-performance of the contract and the continuation of our relationship; consequences of missing data not linked to legal contract obligations will be evaluated from time to time by present writer;
- Apart from communications made to comply with legal requirements, data may be disclosed to third parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the writer;
- Data owner is:
- data processor Laserpoint Srl
- data will be processed for business relationship duration and even afterwards for the fulfilment of legal requirements;
- At any time you may exercise your rights against the owner of the treatment under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by written request
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain the confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain existence of confirmation of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- personal data origin;
- processing purposes and procedures;
- logic applied in case of treatment with use of electronic tools ;
- Holder identity, Responsibles and the representative designated as per section 5 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that operations as per letters a and b have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to be against, in whole or in part to:
- for legitimate reasons to personal data processing even if pertinent to collection purpose;
- personal data processing for advertising materials or direct selling purposes or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.