Comply to our return and shipping policy conditions :
- No Product can be returned directly to Laser Point without prior asking for a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number.
- Material for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to the customer at his own expenses.
- Laser Point is the only body entitled to repair or replace defective parts or products, in accordance with Laser Point internal procedures.
- After their servicing, parts will be shipped back to the customer, provided that all issued invoices have been previously paid in full unless differently agreed.
Instructions for returning equipment :
- Ask for the RMA number prior to shipping any product.
- Fill the Customer RMA Form (provided by LaserPoint Customer Service)
- RMA number has to be clearly reported on all related documentation and on the outside of package.
- Ship items through a traceable carrier.